- February 23, 2017 Understanding the Cervical Spine
- February 16, 2017 Symptoms That Mean You Should See a Chiropractor Following an Auto Accident
- February 9, 2017 Accident Chiropractors Serves Auto Injury Patients Throughout Arizona
If you have been seriously injured and are living with pain on a daily basis, you need the services of a skilled chiropractor. Accident Chiropractors has been offering treatment for neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, and other injury-related pain for more than three decades. Whether you have been hurt behind the wheel or at work, our chiropractic care center in Phoenix can provide you with chiropractic treatment that will provide you with much-needed relief for your pain. We provide chiropractic treatment exclusively for auto accidents such as whiplash and workplace injuries such as back or knee injuries, so all you need to do is bring us your workers’ compensation information or the at-fault driver’s insurance information and we will take care of the rest.
How to Find Us
Take North 67 th Avenue to West Indian School Road, where you will turn east. Continue driving east, then turn right onto North 61 st Avenue. Turn left onto West Indian School Road. Your destination will be on the right.
Why Choose Us?
- 44 Convenient Locations
- No Out of Pocket Cost
- No Health Insurance Required
- We Bill the “At Fault” Person
- Hablamos Español
- Auto & Work Injury Treatment